History

Previous Image
Next Image

info heading

info content


The PEAR was founded in 1921 by Arrigo Pecchioli as a small artisan company dedicated to the construction of moulds and equipment for the silversmith industry.

From the moulds moves to the building of machines for their realization namely pantographs with two and three dimensions.

In the early 80s began the first numerically controlled machining centers.