This allows to have a base at the center practically empty characteristic that allows both a good chip evacuation and the possibility to install additional devices handling/positioning of the work piece such as a swivel rotary table.
Starting from a single frame and using two different types of electrospindles, we created a series of machines especially numerous suited to resolve a large series production requirements.
Jog of 0.2 microns
AXIS DISPLACEMENT IN NANOMETER WAY
If the machine was purchased complete with absolute encoders on linear scales, it is possible to program movements of axes with values well below one micron (eg, 0.2 micron).
This result was made possible by the following factors:
– Great quality and cleanliness of the signal coming from the position transducer (manufactured by Heidenhain)
– Wiring of the transducer performed to perfection
– Large integration between Cn and drives (both built by D.Electron) in such a way as to be able to drive the movement of the value thus reduced. In particular, the calculations of the position and driving of the motor on are performed in floating point format in 80 bit
– “Last but not least” great care in the design and construction of mechanical construction of the axes
Last Updated on 7 June 2022 by Pear
NEW MACHINE STRUCTURE
The structure of our CNC machines has always been innovative.
In 1983, we introduced one of the first on the market, our model M64 which was characterized by a structure with classic portal (XZ on the head, Y on the work surface).
It is a machine structure that was adopted in the construction of numerous machines also not manufactured by us.
Starting from the portal structure above, we went a step further by moving the y-axis from the plane moving across the bar that holds the axle XZ. By doing so you will get the following benefits:
– The Y axis screw is placed exactly on the center of the working range of the Z axis and therefore in an ideal position to cancel any torque load due to the movement of the Y axis.
– Equally the sliding blocks of the Y are in the center of the working range of the Z axis
– The sliding blocks of the Y axis are considerably spaced, thus ensuring great stability both to the handling of the X axis and consequently the axis Z. It is, in other words, a structure that uses a mechanical gantry axis for the displacement of the axis Y.
The respective telescopic guards are in raised position with respect to the work plane and in an area considerably less affected by the chips compared to the classical portal machines.
-Work plan at this point is totally stopped and anchored so extremely rigid (as you can see from the photo) from a vertical wall.
– The chip evacuation at this point is particularly facilitated since on the base has been possible to obtain a sliding plane shavings significantly tilted (~ 45 °).
To further increase the technical value of this machine, in order to obtain maximum stability, the base has been realized in granite polymer.
Questo sito utilizza cookies tecnici per migliorare il funzionamento del sito. Proseguendo la navigazione si acconsente all’utilizzo dei cookies. OKMaggiori informazioni
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.