It is a machine structure, introduced by us in 1991, having a double bridge that allows to have the following advantages:
• Overall dimensions small compared to the actual working area available
• Spindle perfectly centered in relation to the structure that supports it and placed on the center of gravity
• All three working movements of the axes are on the spindle and then the work piece is stationary
In order to enhance the benefits of this innovative machine structure, more items have been improved gradually over the past 20 years up to the current version which includes the fruit of experience gained throughout this period of time.
Ball bearing screw characteristics and translation axes guides
– X and Z axis diameter: 25 mm
– Y axis diameter: 32 mm
– Screw pitch X Y Z: 20 mm per revolution
– Material: hardened and ground steel with ceramic material nut balls
– Dimensions roller block size X Y Z axis: size 25
Position transducer axes
Standard: incremental encoders on the screws.
On option: absolute optical scales.