The particular structure of this machine has allowed us to achieve in a simple way a version characterized by the fact of having a robot for loading workpieces and tools. The main elements that distinguish the following machine model are:
• Z-axis stroke increased to 400 mm to allow mounting of components with an increased thickness.
• Installation of an automatically-locking pallet on the table. Great care was taken to ensure that the clamping surfaces of the pallet on the work table remain extremely clean. A safety device locks in each case further processing if a chip were to be present on the floor of locking. The clamping force on the vertical plane of this device is 100 KN.
• Automatic Device replacement with 12 pallet positions. In relation to the actual size of the workpiece to be handled, other solutions can be studied.
• External tool to the machine, and then in a “clean” position in relation to the work area, having 62 positions.
Ball bearing screw characteristics and translation axes guides
– XYZ axes diameter: 32 mm
– Screw pitch XYZ: 20 mm per revolution
– Material: hardened and ground steel with ceramic material nut balls
– Dimensions ball block size XZ: 25 mm
– Dimensions ball block size Y axis: 35 mm
Position transducer axes
Standard: absolute optical scales