The structure of our work center model EC43, lends itself in particular for the realization of special machines.
On the vertical plane, which in the execution of the machine standard supports the work plane, in this caseis fitted with a “cradle” which fits the full auto-locking rotating pieces.
Since the central part of the base is practically empty, the mounting of this type of device, which has overall dimensions particularly important, it is particularly easy and does not affect in any way the ease of chip discharge typical of this type of machine.
Eight controlled axes
The main sector for which this type of machine finds its use, namely production of fashion accessories, requires that the realization of the sampling should be performed with extreme readiness.
To minimize any kind of manual setting of the machine, we have provided a particularly high number of electrical axes driven directly by the CNC. In particular, we have:
– 3 working Axes (XYZ)
– 1 spindle axis for rigid tapping
– 1 absolute rotary axis for the piloting of drum placement of tool holders
– 1 absolute rotary axis for the continuous control of the rotation of the Vice
– The pieces to be sent to work are fitted manually in individual cells. The pieces feeder that takes these pieces and sends them to work is performed with 2 absolute axes.
Ball bearing screw characteristics and translation axes guides
– XYZ axis diameter: 32 mm
– Screw pitch XYZ: 20 mm per revolution
– Material: hardened and ground steel with ceramic material nut balls
– Dimensions roller block size X Z axis: size 25
– Dimensions roller block size Y axis: size 35
Position transducer axes
Standard: multi-turn absolute encoders on the screws.
On option: absolute optical scales.